GSA Phone List Registration Form
(This is not the way to find information about phone meetings)
- DO NOT use this form to update your entry. Instead email PhoneList@greysheet.org
- ONLY use this form to register for the first time. If you are unsure whether you have already registered, email PhoneList@greysheet.org
- The GSA Phone List is available ONLY to current members of the GSA fellowship who join the list. To receive access to the list, join the list below.
- If you are not yet a member of the GSA fellowship, i.e., weighing and measuring three meals a day with nothing in between from the GreySheet with a qualified GreySheet sponsor, please call +1 713 594 1728 9 am - 9 pm USA CST to get started. This number is available via free international calling apps WhatsApp and Viber, too.
- Please allow approximately two weeks for the GSA Phone List trusted servant to add you to the list and send you your user name and password. If you need specific contact information sooner than two weeks, email PhoneList@greysheet.org and ask for the specific information you need.
- You will receive a new password every month. If the email with your new password bounces, you will be removed from the list.
- By joining the GSA Phone List, you agree that you will not use the list for solicitation or commercial purposes and you will not provide access to the list to GreySheeters who have not joined the list.
- If you contact a member of the GSA Phone List and discover their information is not current, please email PhoneList@greysheet.org. If you someone tells you that they have left GSA, please email PhoneList@greysheet.org. The trusted servant will confirm that member's information and update the list. This is an important service you can provide your fellow members. An out-of-date Phone List is little use as a defense against the first bite.
- At least once a year, the GSA Phone List trusted servant will call or email you to confirm your entry. Please respond by the deadline (usually the end of the month) to remain a member of the GSA Phone List.
* indicates required